30mL – 1oz | Imagined in the UK, Made in France | Money Back Guarantee
Radiant Glow is a highly concentrated Vitamin C Serum. We use a new generation of Vitamin C – Ethyl Ascorbic Acid. This new-gen component is a true game-changer as it is as potent as Vitamin C, but with better stability and non-irritating.
Vitamin C is a mighty anti-ageing ingredient. Moreover, it prevents breakouts, removes dead skin, shrinks pores and reduces the appearance of acne scars in the long term.
Pomegranate stem cells work in synergy with Vitamin C to increase your glow and clarify dark spots and blemishes.
Suitable for every skin type.
Sensitive Skin: If you are subject to redness, the pomegranate stem cells extract and Vitamin C in Radiant Glow will help you appease your skin.
Mature Skin: Useful against dark spots and uneven skin tone. Your main concern may be fine lines but, achieving an even skin tone is essential if you want your skin to look its best.
Normal Skin: Enhance the natural light of your skin with Radiant Glow and protect it against sun free-radicals.
Dry Skin: Radiant Glow will give you a powerful shot of hydration. It’s very light yet rich in powerful components.
Oily Skin: It’s a light, water-based serum and it will hydrate your skin without being too heavy. Plus, if you have blemishes, Radiant Glow will help you get rid of them thanks to the combination of Vitamin C + Pomegranate Stem Cells extract.
11 Bio-active Ingredients
- Vitamin C: Stimulates fibroblasts turnover. A powerful anti-ageing ingredient that boosts collagen synthesis for smooth and young-looking skin. Scavenges free radicals, evens out skin tone and reduces dark spots.
- Luminia Granatum: Based on the technology of plant stem cells, enhances skin radiance improving glow and evening the tone and texture.
- Squalane: Maintains skin hydration and supports the skin’s moisture barrier. Powerful anti-ageing, it fights environmental damages. Botanically-sourced.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Provides thorough hydration of the skin.
- Aloe vera: Rich in vitamins, mineral salts and amino acids, it deeply hydrates the skin for a soothing effect.
- Coenzyme Q10: Strong antioxidant, protects the collagen and enhances the production of cell energy.
- Rosemary water: Astringent, invigorates the skin and balances sebum production.
- Vit E: Antioxidant and anti-age.
- Lavandula Angustifolia: Purifies, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Jojoba oil: Non-greasy, it soothes and protects the skin.
- Shea Butter: Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, it nourishes skin, reinforces the hydrolipidic barrier and protects the elasticity of the skin.
Apply every morning on clean, dry skin. Use few pea-sized drops on your face, and apply it softly with your ring and middle finger.
- Shake well before use to make the serum homogeneous and get the most benefits out of it.
- Store in a cold, dark and dry place. You can even store it in your fridge if you’d like!
- Avoid storing it in your bathroom as the temperature fluctuation could damage the formula and make it less potent.
Parabens, phenoxyethanol, endocrine disruptors, TEA/DEA, petrochemicals, silicones, sulphates, PEGs, mineral oils, synthetic fragrances and colours.
Free UK 48h Tracked Delivery
Janey Congdon (verified owner) –
Helped make my skin lovely and smooth. I am prone to sensitivity, but this is powerful and gentle at the same time.
Sonia Ferguson (verified owner) –
I bought this serum, as the one I usually use was coming to an end… I had a couple of Sun spots on my face and within 2 weeks they have practically disappeared. All in all it’s a great product which I would recommend! The parcel arrived damaged though, so I give it 4 stars.
Carol Jacobs (verified owner) –
Skin needs both Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid and this serum has both. I had hyperpigmentation around my mouth which appears to have lightened. I have also noticed a slight reduction of the darkness of two age spots I have had for many years. Certainly, I have found it very pleasant to use, and will persevere.
Pauline Tannis (verified owner) –
Although a little pricey for the amount you get, still more affordable compared to other brands. Even though I have sensitive skin I never had issues with irritation. My skin is more radiant and feels so soft. I mix it with a simple moisturiser.
Sue Ramos (verified owner) –
Love this product, been using it for a good few weeks now, daily and following my Derma Roller. This product made my skin unbelievably soft for days and has made a change to the appearance of my skin already. It is not greasy and absorbs quickly. I keep the bottle in the box to avoid oxidation. I will continue to use it as very happy.
Christine Krumm (verified owner) –
I really love this product. I’ve been using it for a couple of months now together with the Ray of Light day cream and my skin looks much healthier. Before I started using it I was struggling with redness and dryness and it’s a lot better now. I also have a lot less pimples and impurities in my skin. It’s also sustainable and you can tell that the company cares about the quality of the product, the workers who produce it and how it affects the environment. The texture of the cream feels really light on the skin and isn’t too thick, which is really great in itself, but also perfect if you’re adding a second cream so it doesn’t feel too heavy on your face. I’m really happy I found this product.