We tend to feel our skin is dryer in autumn and winter, basically during the cold season. That’s because the cold air is literally drawing moisture away from your skin so it’s important during this period of the year to keep it not just moisturised and hydrated but extra moisturised and hydrated.
Don’t wait for your skin to feel scratchy or flaky, the cold weather can be very harsh on your skin. Obviously, the colder it gets, the harsher it is. So you need to adjust your moisturising and hydrating routine according to it.
We’ve listed hydrating and moisturising components that you can look for when looking for non toxic skin care products:
- Fagus sylvatica: Flavonoids and phenolic acids, more than 17 amino acids, mineral salts. This ingredient provides oxygen to skin cells to reinforce epidermal architecture.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Provides deep hydration of the skin.
- Sodium carrageenan: Best combined with hyaluronic acid as it boosts its effects by maintaining a film on the surface of the skin. A long term effect on the hydration of the skin.
- Chlorella Vulgaris: Got 3 levels of hydration: immediate, cumulative and long term. This combination of algae is rich in minerals and amino acids.
- Oryza Sativa: Locks the hydration into the skin.
- Aloe Vera: A cocktail of mineral salts, vitamins, and amino acids, it thoroughly hydrates the skin for a calming, soothing effect.
- Jojoba Oil: Non-greasy, it soothes and protects your skin.
- Sesame Oil: Rich in linoleic acid which makes your skin barrier’s stronger, preventing dryness and promoting a good cohesion of skin cells.
- Shea Butter: A natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, it nourishes the skin, reinforces the hydrolipidic barrier and protects the elasticity of the skin.
You don’t need to look further when looking for all of these hydrating and moisturising as Ray of Light, regenerating moisturiser, is filled with all of them.
We’ve worked really hard to prepare a luscious, hydrating moisturiser and the result is Ray of Light, designed with the help of a Doctor of Pharmacy and all our love. We made sure our formula is non toxic both for you and our planet.
Ray of Light is also vegan, cruelty-free and suitable for all skin types.